For my communication class.


(c) Desude. 2008.

Another day, another deadline dealt with.
My thoughts for this segment of classes? Drop or reschedule something. I feel like with the 3 major projects in that short time frame, my mind was not fully in anything, just rushing rushing rushing! I'm leaning towards adjusting the number of reflexive writing assignments to 2, allowing more time to work on each part, and of course requiring more work. I really do feel that would decrease the pressure immensely, and also simultaneously increase the quality on the group presentations and the professional presentation, in addition to the quality of the reflexive writing assignments itself. But I finally finished everything, so that's a relief.
...uhh, that's...all I have to say this time! See you in a weeeekkk, mind fleek.

0 comments



Post a Comment