For my communication class.

I feel dumb because I didn't realize the reading was on Sakai until...oh, say, this morning.

When I got to the section on vertigo, my first thought was how much actual vertigo sucked when I got it. In addition to sailors in fogs and scuba divers experiencing it, apparently Temporary Credit Associates who work at XXXX Department Stores get it too.
Then I read about social vertigo and thought, "Boy I feel that all the time! How unfortunate a revelation!" Then I remembered my sudden year long bout of apathy in senior year of high school, and thought that feeling social vertigo is much better than not feeling anything at all. This sounds more angst...ful than it really is.


I need some Crayola markers. It'd make my conversation script prettier. (Yes, they really do need their own tag, there at the bottom; what if I feel like talking about Crayola markers in the future?) I'm not going to be able to get them until it's too late, so my script will be black on black. Impressive!

0 comments



Post a Comment