For my communication class.


© Desude. 2009.


Well, I read the rest of "Orbiting the Giant Hairball", and thankfully it has a happy ending. Sometime between last night and this morning I got over myself. Actually I'm not sure why I was such a whirlwind of thoughts yesterday. It might have been the fact that in an attempt to save some money, I'm trying to hold out on grocery shopping until the weekend. Yay fluctuating blood sugar! So...apparently I'm extremely perturbed by hairballs. I do live with three cats, so it's not all that out there. I'm not sure if my reaction to the book is positive or negative, but it IS a reaction, which is A+ in my opinion. I'm still working out the issues with this blog, but I think it's starting to feel a little more like what it should be, which...according to me, is a collection of observances on class, communication, business-y concepts, my much awaited magical all of a sudden transformation into a beautiful business butterfly, professionalism, blah blah blah all that good stuff. So...I'm learning. Slowly but surely. I WILL MAKE THIS WORK!

0 comments



Post a Comment