For my communication class.

The teacher said if we made a rubric he would consider using.

SO. I. DID.


The first is the boring official one. The second one is something I'd actually look at if it landed on my desk. It's very open ended. You could use a simple but classic numbering system, or write paragraphs of loosely related rambling to make your point! It's all up to you. I feel that paperwork should be exciting. It should reflect your company's aesthetic. Even in black and white, that second one? Classy. Not to say I'm against bare bones. I love simplicity. I mean, look at the layout of this blog. Sharp, clean, dark, and pretty. Just the way I like it. Yes, it's hard reconciling the love of cute with the love of brooding blackness, but I'll figure it out.

...Also my finance teacher told me that printing in amaranth colored ink will drive costs up into the stratosphere.

0 comments



Post a Comment